Question about 2006 Peugeot 207 1.6
Permanent 12 v supply location
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: ESP / ARS fault with Peugeot 207
Nobody can give that...at best, a Guesstimate...but they will need to do some testing, Diagnosis...they charge by the hour, are good at what they do, and if they are real good, will be ASE Certified Mechanics...ask around, for good references...I don't know where you live, but in North Portland, (Oregon), there is a small shop on Interstate Ave., that works on them...good luck...
Posted on Jul 30, 2012
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 18, 2015 | 2004 Chevrolet Tahoe
Jan 02, 2015 | Cars & Trucks
Assuming your Mariner has a V6 and is not a hybrid, 20A FUSE 12 in the battery junction box (BJB) supplies 12 volts to the power point.
Sep 21, 2014 | 2006 Mercury Mariner
Sep 14, 2014 | 2000 GMC Safari
Jul 13, 2011 | 2007 Ford Focus (3 Door) Hatchback
May 08, 2011 | Chevrolet Equinox Cars & Trucks
2002 Dodge Caravan
Fuel Filter Replacement Procedure
1. The fuel filter is located on top of the fuel tank near the fuel pump module. Fuel lines are permanently attached to filter assembly and must be replaced with the fuel filter.
2. Release pressure from fuel system by removing the fuel pump relay and start the engine and let it die. Crank the engine a couple times after it dies to relieve more of the fuel pressure
3. Disconnect negative battery cable
4. Raise and support vehicle
5. Support fuel tank with transmission jack or floor jack with large plywood board to evenly distribute the weight of the fuel tank. NOTE: It is important to distribute weight evenly to prevent damage to the fuel pump module.
6. Disconnect ground strap from fuel tank
7. Remove inboard fuel tank straps and front "T" strap fastener
8. Lower the fuel tank approximately 6 inches to access the fuel filter assembly.
9. Disconnect the fuel lines at the fuel supply connector and the fuel pump module
10. Remove the retaining bolt and remove filter assembly from vehicle.
11. Reverse removal procedure to install (Don't forget to put the fuel pump relay back )
Apr 02, 2011 | 2002 Dodge Caravan
Aug 12, 2010 | 2005 Nissan Sentra
Aug 02, 2010 | 1998 Lincoln Town Car
109 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: