Question about 1998 Cadillac Catera
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get to try the service completely Free afterwhich it costs $6 per call and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: programming key fob
you need to take it to your chevy dealer so they can get the key code from gm online and the can program it in their shop. call GENERAL TRUCK SALES 800-382-7717
Posted on Aug 04, 2009
Remote Key FOB Information
1. Close all the vehicle doors.
2. Insert the ignition key into the ignition lock cylinder.
3. Press and hold the door unlock switch.
4. While holding the door lock switch in the unlock position, cycle the ignition ON, OFF, ON, OFF.
5. Release the door unlock switch. The doors will lock and unlock to confirm the program mode.
6. Press and hold the LOCK button and the UNLOCK button simultaneously on one transmitter. After a delay of approximately 15 seconds, the doors will lock and unlock to confirm the programming of that transmitter.
7. Repeat the previous step to program up to 4 transmitters.
8. Turn the ignition switch to the RUN position in order to exit the keyless entry transmitter programming mode.
9. Operate the transmitter functions in order to verify correct system operatio
Posted on Nov 04, 2009
SOURCE: How do I program a
came across this, maybe this will help out...this is for analog gauges....
With the ignition in the "RUN" position (engine does not necessarily need to be running, but it will work either way).
Press OFF and WARMER (or the OFF and PASSENGER WARMER buttons) on climate control panel simultaneously. Instrument Panel Cluster (IPC) will light all telltales, then go blank. System is now in DIAGNOSTIC MODE. After diagnostic mode cycles through and stops, press FAN DOWN button until "RFA?" is displayed, then press FAN UP. If "RFA DATA?" is displayed, press FAN DOWN. If "RFA OVERRIDE?" is displayed press FAN UP button.
If "RFA S00 NO OVERRIDE" is displayed, press FAN DOWN. If "RFA S01 PROGRAM FOB #1" is displayed, press FAN UP button.
IPC will show "0" on right side of Drivers Information Center (DIC) display. Press WARMER button on the climate control unit until "99" is displayed.
Press and hold TRUNK button on the transmitter. While holding TRUNK button, press LOCK button and hold both buttons for a total of 3 seconds. Locks will cycle when programming is complete. If transmitter is not programmed within 30 seconds after entering "99" on the display, system will default and you must begin at step #2 again.
To program second transmitter, press FAN DOWN button until "RF S02 PROGRAM FOB #2" is displayed, then press FAN UP. Repeat step #4.
To exit system, press AUTO, MODE UP, MODE DOWN, or RESET button.
Posted on Dec 23, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 19, 2016 | Cars & Trucks
Feb 25, 2015 | 2003 Cadillac CTS
Feb 22, 2015 | 2001 Cadillac DeVille
Nov 03, 2010 | 2006 Cadillac STS
Oct 30, 2009 | 1996 Cadillac Eldorado
Jul 01, 2009 | 2003 Cadillac Deville
Apr 08, 2009 | 2003 Cadillac Escalade Esv
137 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: