Question about 2000 Ford Focus
Where is the pcv valve on focus tddi xreg
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: pcv valve
The positive Crank Case Ventilation (PCV) is coming from the intake manifold and usually goes to the Valve cover On that year it could be in the back of on the side of the Rocker covers ( Valve Cover) find the Vacuum line coming out of your intake and follow it, It should lead you to the Pcv
Posted on Jun 17, 2008
SOURCE: PCV valve location
if i know what you are asking, look at where you put your oil in. on the valve cover to the top right should be a plug with a tubeing runs to your air clear tube where the air mass sensor and carb is located. i think that is what you are looking for.
Posted on Nov 07, 2008
Go to your local auto parts store and look for a chiltons or haynes repair manual for your make and model of car. 2000 daewoo nubria. They might already have one open and available for your reference, otherwise its probably $20.00 for one. Do a search online in a forum specifically for daewoos. there might be someone else that has this info available.
Posted on Feb 27, 2009
Here's a picture to locate it..
So, when looking at the engine from above, on the right of the exhaust.
Procedure to replace it
1) Lift and support the front end of your car, or drive up on ramps
2) Get under the front of your car. The PCV Valve is located behind the exhaust manifold, a few inches below the valve cover.
3) Push up on the PCV valve to pop it out of the tube, or pull. You can get it out of the rubber tube with some effort.
4) Remove the rubber elbow from the top of the PCV valve. This can be re-used if it's not squishy. It can also be replaced cheaply.
5) Put the elbow on the new PCV Valve
6) Re-attach the elbow to the PCV tube
7) Push the new PCV valve back down into the large rubber tube
Posted on Sep 25, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 26, 2012 | 2007 Ford Focus (3 Door) Hatchback
Feb 26, 2012 | Ford Focus Cars & Trucks
Jul 25, 2011 | 2004 Ford Focus
Oct 05, 2009 | 2003 Ford Focus
Sep 25, 2009 | 2003 Ford Focus
Jul 18, 2009 | 2001 Ford Focus
Nov 02, 2008 | 2000 Ford Focus
83 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!