Question about 2000 Renault Sportwagon

4 Answers

Buying house from friend/business partner

I'm want to buy my friends house. we have fixer up houses together, but this is just his own house I want to buy. he is moving to california. he paid 173,300 3 year ago for the house. it would sell it to me for 162,000, what he owes. the house is assessed for 185,000. I want to take a loan on the house for 179,000 and then he would pay me the 17,000 difference. Will banks loan that? Do I have to tell them what I'm planning on doing?

Posted by on

  • Ty Neal
    Ty Neal May 16, 2016

    We are the professional real estate for buying and selling houses in Charlotte so visit our site at



4 Answers

  • Level 1:

    An expert who has achieved level 1.


    Visited the website for 3 consecutive days.

    New Friend:

    An expert that has 1 follower.

    Welcome Back:

    Visited the website for 2 consecutive days.

  • Contributor
  • 5 Answers

Buying a home is a big decision, and to search for homes that match our specific criteria is so much difficult. I think you should be able to get the loan.It was helpful to get a real estate agents advice. you can also contact online real estate agents.

Posted on May 20, 2016

  • Level 2:

    An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points


    An expert that got 5 achievements.

    New Friend:

    An expert that has 1 follower.


    An expert who has answered 20 questions.

  • Expert
  • 84 Answers

You will get through home advisement or consult with the broker which can give you a better solution about homes for sale, there is one the home for sale website SamWinter, here you will get proper information.

Posted on Apr 25, 2015


I think you should be able to get the loan. I had similar numbers when I bought my home last fall. It was helpful to get a real estate agents advice. Are you working with one now?

Posted on Nov 11, 2014

  • Level 1:

    An expert who has achieved level 1.


    An expert who has answered 20 questions.


    An expert that has over 10 points.


    An expert whose answer got voted for 2 times.

  • Contributor
  • 33 Answers

I think the bank will loan it for you but don't tell them what are you planning to do and try to ask cheat the bank and tell them your friend sell his his house in total of 180,000..the house is assessed for 185,000 right??gud luck..........

Posted on Oct 25, 2008

2 Suggested Answers

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Good luck!

Posted on Jan 02, 2017

  • 26 Answers

SOURCE: Ù?Ø´Ù?Ù?Ù? فÙ? دائرÙ? اÙ?Ù?Ù?اء (اÙ?Ø

Serious problem. You need about 2 gal of gas and a match

Posted on Apr 11, 2010

Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

2 Answers

You run from your friends house that is 3 miles away.You then walk home. What distance did you trave

You travel the distance between the friend's house and your home which is stated to be 3 miles.

Nov 05, 2015 | Cars & Trucks

1 Answer

How do i bypass the heater core on my 2001 gmc jimmy?

Check the heater hose sizes. Buy a connector to put the hoses together and hose clamps. Cut the hoses, insert the connector, and tighten the clamps.

If you just want to stop the coolant flow, go to any parts house and buy either a heater hose shut off valve (cut the hose, insert the valve, and install hose clamps) or buy an external hose shutoff that clamps the hose shut stopping flow.

Jul 10, 2014 | GMC Jimmy Cars & Trucks

1 Answer

Rear door latch is broke

I had to do this, too... Mine cost me $70 at the local dealer (they even got it in the same stock paint color). Tip: buy a few of the inexpensive replacement plastic pins for your inner panel when you buy the handle housing, as they tend to break easily. You can pop the old pins by sticking a narrow straight screwdriver or a butterknife under the panel near them and twisting... once it's off, the screws for the old handle housing are fairly easy to spot (just remember where the housing bolts on from the exterior are located). Now that those are off, realize that the thing is probably hanging from your trunk by the wires connecting the license plate lights and the handle, itself They can be removed from the old, broken housing with a phillips #2 (normal size) screwdriver, and then the wires have a quick-disconnect so that you can pop the lights and the handle off w/o cutting the wires. Pop them off, slide the wires through your new handle housing, and screw them back on. then slide the handle housing into position (lining up the screws that are molded into the housing with the adjacent holes). You'll have to kind of hold it in place as you raise the trunk hatch to full open position, but once it's up, gravity is your friend. Use the screws that were holding the parts from the broken housing to re-affix the new one, and you're done.

Feb 29, 2012 | 2006 Scion xB

1 Answer

How do i remove an ignition in a gmc jimmy 2000 without a key?

Hello, Dan. First, disconnect the negative (-)/ground on the battery Dan are you mechanically inclined. If not then don't attempted this job.

You will need to remove all the plastic covers on the steering column. Remove the horn ring.--two screws under the steering wheel. Remove the horn ring and disconnect the horn plug. Remove the steering wheel nut. Use a steering wheel puller to remove the steering wheel.

Remove the turn signal switch that fit around the upper part of the steering column. Then remove the some of the parts that are associated with the steering wheel and/or column.

Now, look at the ignition switch flange, it a big chunk of aluminum. Now look for a large aluminum dowel pin 5/8" in diameter that is driven into the chuck of aluminum but it is parallel to the steering column.

This aluminum dowel pin will have to be drill out before you can get ignition housing off, If there is adjustable steering column lever, remove this also.

Now, once the dowel pin has been removed, looking for a **** in the ignition housing. Take chisel and insert into this ****, drive the chisel into the **** until the ignition housing is loose to be remove by sliding it up over the steering column.

If you buy a new ignition switch, on purchase the switch with keys. Don't buy the hole new ignition housing.. If you do it will get expensive.

In the ignition (old) housing drive out the ignition switch pins that keeps the ignition switch in the housing. Install the new ignition switch re-insert the ignition switch hold pins.

I am fairly sure that Carquest/ NAPA some other larger auto parts will have ignition housing bolt. If they try to sell you a replacement aluminum dowel pin don't buy it. It is almost impossible to install the aluminum dowel pin without the proper tools, so use a bolt to squeeze ignition housing together.

Before putting everything back together. Now, check the new ignition switch to make sure it works. I wish you lot of luck. GB...stewbison

Sep 27, 2011 | 2000 GMC Jimmy

1 Answer

Car starts then stalls then leave it for 5 seconds the starts first go .We changed the fuel filter it ran good for 15000 kms and has just started playing up again approx every 2 weeks . The car has done...

tell all ur friends not to buy the car they are not got cars

its like telling some one you built their house with wood when you built it with straw

May 08, 2010 | 2004 Hyundai Elantra

1 Answer

Elantra's thermostat

dear friend:please look were the engine and gearbox joins together there is a housing were the radiator hose fits from the radiator,remove that housing and you will find the thermostat,

Sep 23, 2009 | 2006 Hyundai Elantra

1 Answer

Replacing my CV Axles

Hi, your axles on the metro are actually called half shafts, any larger name parts house can order them for you. Call them with the Make, Year, and Model and they will take care of you. you will need to tell them,drivers side or passengers side. Hope this helps!

May 06, 2009 | 2000 Chevrolet Metro

1 Answer

1995 Mercury Sable driver's door mirror broken

You can get the glass from you friendly neighborhood junk yard and it should snap right in!

Jan 05, 2009 | 1995 Mercury Sable

1 Answer

2007 Ford Focus Driver Side Mirror Replacement

Usually its easier and cheaper to buy the whole assembly rather than try to just replace the mirror. If you go to a junkyard and buy it there they will show you how to do it.

Oct 12, 2008 | 2007 Ford Focus (3 Door) Hatchback

Not finding what you are looking for?
Cars & Trucks Logo

Related Topics:

237 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Renault Experts

Colin Stickland
Colin Stickland

Level 3 Expert

22326 Answers

xxxxxx xxx

Level 3 Expert

4917 Answers


Level 3 Expert

78267 Answers

Are you a Renault Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides