Question about Cars & Trucks
How do I program my 2004 trailblazer to unlock all doors with one push on remote?
Try this procedure, close all doors, insert key into ignition switch,press and hold door unlock switch,turn ignition switch from on to off twice, release door unlock switch,doors will lock then unlock to confirm programming mode.now simultaneously press and hold the lock and unlock buttons of the first remote transmitter after approximately 15 seconds doors will lock then unlock to confirm remote transmitter programming. if all fails to work take vechicle to dealership, they will have to use diagnostic equipment to reprogram remote.
Posted on Feb 13, 2012
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Radios in the 2004 Impalas are tied to the vehicle's VIN through the computer, so it may be somewhat difficult to get the code. However, the following steps should work:
1. Press and hold the buttons for presets 1 & 4 (may be 2 & 3). The word "SEC" should show.
2. Press the "MIN" button. "000" should be displayed.
3. Press the "MIN" button again to have the second two numbers appear. Record these numbers.
4. Press the "HR" button for the first two numbers to appear. Record these numbers. -- Note: Your number sequence should be the numbers from the "HR" button followed by the numbers from the "MIN" button.
5. Call 1-800-537-5140. This will get you to the GM unlock code automated line. Ignore the prompt and enter "202108#". Next enter your code (remember, HR then MIN) followed by the * key. For example, 1234*. A 3 or 4 digit code will be given to you. If you get a code such as 0532, drop the zero when entering it into your radio.
6. Enter the code into the radio IAW the applicable manual.
Posted on May 30, 2008
Check the fuses first. If that dont work take the door apart the wiers have problably lost the connection due to kids and chocolate.
Gotta love them tho.
Posted on Jan 27, 2009
No. not the switch. Check to see if you have power going into it. I don't have the wire diagram, but you can take a test light and check each line. At least one will light up with the key on. Certainly check your fuses.
Hope this helps
Posted on Apr 09, 2010
I have front and rear a/c. The air is blowing in the back but not in the front. Don I have 2 blowers/units. Could this be a fuse?
Posted on Jul 15, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 05, 2016 | 2002 Chevrolet TrailBlazer
Jul 14, 2014 | 2004 Chevrolet TrailBlazer
Mar 20, 2012 | 2003 Chevrolet TrailBlazer
Nov 07, 2010 | 2002 Chevrolet TrailBlazer
Feb 17, 2010 | 2004 Chevrolet TrailBlazer
Oct 23, 2009 | 2004 Chevrolet TrailBlazer
Jul 15, 2009 | 2004 Chevrolet TrailBlazer
Jun 21, 2009 | 2002 Nissan Altima
291 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: