Question about Cars & Trucks
I got a new remote and when I try to program it, I either get lock or unlock I never get both. Can you help me with programming?
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Hi! Its your lucky day! I have programming instructions right here! Under your steering column u will find ur DLC (Data Link Connecter) Its the data port that dealers and garages use to hook up to their computer. You will need a wire (jumper wire) that is thick enuff to carry a low voltage. And ground wire to bare piece of metal. ok here are the instructions MAKE SURE IGNTION IS SWITCHED OFF!
1) Jump DLC terminal 1 and ground.
2) Within 10 sec.. switch ignintion to ACC position and then back to OFF 3 times.
3) Doors should lock and unlock to confirm registration mode.
4) Press and release remote transmitter LOCK button
5) Within 10 sec Press remote transmitter LOCK button twice. Doors should lock and unlcok to confirm registration. If registering 2 remotes within 1 minute carry out button procedure for additional transmitters. Doors should lock and unlock to confirm registration
NOTE: to exit programming mode: switch ignition to ON. Also a MAXIMUM of 2 transmitters can be programmed at a time.
Posted on Aug 04, 2009
If the A6 layout for the modules is the same as my A4, the lock pump is in the rear corner of the car, on the passenger side. In the trunk, pull up the carpeting behind the passenger rear wheel, and tucked down in there is the pump assembly. They're known to go bad and it's a pretty likely cause for your problem, provided your fuses are not blown.
Posted on Aug 08, 2008
CLICK HERE for the owners manual you require.
The instructions can be found on page 78.
There are 2 methods to enable/disable this feature. One through your
dealer and the second with a door lock sequence using the following
1. Turn the ignition key to RUN, then press the door UNLOCK control
button 3 times.
2. Turn the ignition key to OFF, then press the door UNLOCK control
button 3 times.
3. Turn the ignition key to RUN, within five seconds press the door
UNLOCK control button 1 time.
The user should receive a horn chirp to indicate the system has been
Pressing the power door UNLOCK control button again will toggle the
² Turn ignition to OFF to exit.
Thank you for using FixYa - A FixYa rating is appreciated!!
Posted on Jan 28, 2009
SOURCE: programming keyless remote
2003-04 Mazda 6 REMOTE PROGRAMMING
Step 1: Open drivers door and leave open.
Step 2: Lock and unlock the driver’s door using the power door lock switch on the door.
Step 3: Insert key into the ignition.
Step 4: Turn key to on position and return to off position. (IMPORTANT - use ON position NOT ACC position). Do this 3 times within 10 seconds. Leave key in the ignition.
Step 5: Open and close the driver’s door 3 times. (Door should be left open after this step).
Step 6: ECU should respond by locking and unlocking the doors.
Step 7: Press any button on remote #1 twice. ECU responds by locking and unlocking the car doors.
Step 8: Press any button on remote #2 (etc.) twice. Each time the ECU will respond by locking & unlocking the doors.
Step 9: Remove the key from the ignition and the ECU will respond a final time with a series of door locks and unlocks. You're done!
Posted on Jul 10, 2009
Come on chat wherein you can stand close to the car while I guide you.
I am Murphybanton.
I am online now.
Posted on Oct 05, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 26, 2016 | 2005 Ford Freestyle
Sep 23, 2015 | 2003 Hyundai Santa Fe
Accord 2003 to 2006
Civic 1999 to 2006
Element 2003 to 2006
Odyssey 1999 to 2006
Prelude1999 to 2001
Accord SE 1997
CR-V 1998 to 2006
Insight 2000 to 2006
Pilot 2002 to 2006
now here are the steps:
Radio remotes 2 and 3 button types
Dec 30, 2012 | 2007 Honda Pilot
Oct 23, 2011 | 2003 Dodge Durango
Nov 28, 2010 | 1996 Ford Econoline
Jun 06, 2010 | 1998 Ford F150 Regular Cab
Feb 03, 2010 | 2001 Chrysler PT Cruiser
Nov 02, 2009 | 2002 Dodge Durango
Jun 02, 2009 | 2005 Ford Freestyle
Remote Control Fob Procedures:
The Central Door locking is controlled by the Multi-Remote Control system which controls
the door locking, door super locking and emergency hazard reminders.
When the doors are locked and unlocked the unit flashes the hazard lights once for lock and twice for unlock.
A maximum of four remote controls are allowed to be programmed:
Ensure all the doors have been unlocked, either by using a good transponder key or remote
control plip key.
1. Turn the ignition switch from Position 0 to ON 6 times within 10 seconds.
2. Next, turn ignition switch to OFF position. Leave key in ignition switch.
3. Wait 2 seconds then the system will enter programming mode and will flash the warning
4. Press and HOLD the unlock button on the Plip.
5. While pressing the unlock button, press the lock button 3 times.
6. Release the unlock button.
7. The warning lights will flash once to indicate successful programming.
8. Repeat procedure 4 to 7 for up to 4 plip key's.
9. When completed turn ignition ON, and the warning lights will flash 2 times.
10. Remove key, and check all plip key's for operation.
NOTE : The programming mode will stop when either the ignition is switch ON, 4 plip keys
have been programmed or no input signal either from the switch or plip keys has been received
for 120 seconds.
i hope this can help you.. :)
Jul 28, 2008 | 2005 Nissan Sentra
1,164 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!