Question about GMC Sierra 1500
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
My 2003 Sierra's blower came on by itself in the garage while I was sleeping and ran the battery completely down. I had to replace the blower switch located under the glove box next to the blower at the bottom of the right corner of the dash. The switch is in front of the blower and held in by two screws. Disconnect the two wire connections. This is a "dealer only" part and cost me 65.00. Also check the wire harness with seven wires connected to it for melted plastic. It will be marked "ABCDEFG". If it has melted, you'll need to replace it. Pay attention when reinstalling either part, that the wires "ABCDEFG" match the switch in that order.
Posted on Jan 17, 2009
I have found that when you are going to engauge 4x4 high, it is best to only be going about 3 miles an hour. Not faster, not stopped. It likes some movement to help it mesh. I've had perfect shifts since I started this. Hope it helps. Wade.
Posted on Jan 27, 2009
The switch in steering wheel may be shot. Also check wiring to horn and you can also try connecting horn straight to horn.
Posted on Jul 07, 2009
1. Close all doors
2. Insert key into ignition
3. Hold down the power UNLOCK button on the driver's door panel, continue to hold down
until instructed to release in step 9.
4. Perform steps 5 through 8 in a fairly rapid succession.
5. Turn the ignition to the ON position (as far as you can go without starting the engine.)
6. Turn the ignition to the OFF position.
7. Turn the ignition to the ON position (as far as you can go without starting the engine.)
8. Turn the ignition to the OFF position.
9. Release the power UNLOCK button on the door panel. The vehicle should respond by
door locks locking and unlocking automatically. (If locks do not cycle after you let go,
not before you let go of the unlock button, then the vehicle has not entered programming
mode and you must start procedure over. Remove key from ignition, open drivers door
and return to step 1 ). If the locks do cycle automatically then proceed to step 10.
10. Hold down the LOCK and UNLOCK buttons on the remote until the doors lock and
unlock. This may take up to 30 seconds.
11. Repeat step 10 NOW for each additional remote. (Including any existing remotes).
12. Turn the ignition to the ON position to exit the programming mode.
13. Test remote(s).
Posted on Mar 06, 2010
SOURCE: wiring diagram 2003 GmC Sierra
I need wiring digram for GMC 2003 SIERRA . I have the left head light working fine but the right I have no power to it. I have checked the fuses and relaysand so far have not found and broken or frayed wires.
Posted on Mar 06, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 23, 2011 | 2002 GMC Sierra 1500
Apr 04, 2010 | 2003 GMC Sierra 2500HD
Jan 27, 2010 | 2002 GMC Sierra 1500
Jan 25, 2010 | 2003 GMC Sierra
Sep 23, 2009 | 2003 GMC Sierra
Jul 07, 2009 | 2002 GMC Sierra 1500
Oct 15, 2017 | GMC Cars & Trucks
125 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: