Question about 2003 Volvo C70
Ijust tried this with my 2004 C70 and it worked.
To reset your service light here are the steps.
1. Get in your car and shut the door.
2. Put your key in the ignition
3. Turn your ignition key to position 1
4. Push in your Odometer reset button and hold it in while holding it move the ignition key to position 2 while holding down the odometer reset button.
5. After couple of seconds of holding the button down and the key in position 2 your service light will start to blink once that happens let go of the reset button and start the car.
This should reset your service light and a service light on your Volvo C/S/V70 cars from 1999 onwards.
Posted on Jan 07, 2009
Posted on Oct 24, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 21, 2015 | Cars & Trucks
Mar 20, 2015 | Cars & Trucks
Mar 14, 2015 | Cars & Trucks
Oct 26, 2013 | Cars & Trucks
Apr 11, 2012 | 2005 Hyundai Getz 1.1
Apr 28, 2011 | Mitsubishi Galant Cars & Trucks
Jan 25, 2011 | 2005 Ford Mustang
Jan 18, 2011 | 2000 Saab 9-3 Viggen
424 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: