Question about 1995 Chevrolet Blazer
Pull the spark plugs and turn the engine over by hand. If fuel comes out of the cylinder than you have a ruptured fuel line under the plenum. If coolant comes out than you changed more than just the plenum and I'll need some more info. Let me know if you have any questions and I'll do my best to answer them. Thank you for using FixYa.com!
Posted on Feb 11, 2012
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
no should be same engine. check your engine mounts and tranny mount. how bad a vibration? sometimes after installing engine the trans gets shifted around and if mount was worn it will allow it to hit crossmeber and vibrate.
Posted on Jan 16, 2009
1. Locate the red two wired programming connector located near the central locking control module that is located behind LH Lower instrument panel. Drop the panel and you will see the red programming connector that is not connected to anything.
2. Inside the Red programming connector you will see to pins..
Jump two pins with a section of wire.
3. System should now lock and unlock doors to indicate vehicle has entered programming mode.
4. Press any button on keyless remote once. System should now lock and unlock doors indicating the keyless remote has been programmed.
5. Repeat step 4 to program other remote.
6. Remove jumper wire from programming connector to exit programming mode.
7. Test Remote(s)
Posted on Dec 22, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 28, 2015 | Cars & Trucks
Jun 17, 2011 | 1994 Chevrolet S-10 Blazer
Mar 03, 2011 | Chevrolet Blazer Cars & Trucks
Jun 26, 2010 | 1995 Chevrolet Blazer
Feb 22, 2010 | 2001 Chevrolet Blazer
Nov 06, 2009 | 1993 Chevrolet S-10 Blazer
Nov 06, 2008 | 1994 Chevrolet S-10 Blazer
100 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: