Question about Geo Tracker
Ineed engine timing marks manual for Dmax 2.5D
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Not really familiar with this vehicle, but being a 2004, probably does't have an injection pump.Probably a common rail, with a hight pressure oil pump. Best to have it checked by qualified diesel tech as replacing parts can be time consuming and expensive.
Posted on Feb 01, 2010
this was from 2007 Australia, you can purchase CD from dealers spare parts outlets for workshop manual all light commercial vehicles are covered, infomedia do CD
LCRV SMI Version 2, part no: 92148175 ___ $A320.00
they still do this here
Posted on Jul 28, 2009
Testimonial: "thank you very much"
first of all check the fuses
check to see if there is any spark, no spark check ignition system
check fuel pressure, no pressure then check fuel pump
if there is pressure and spark then check to see if fuel injectors work
if no spark and no fuel injector check crank sensor, ignitor and wirings
Posted on Feb 27, 2010
SOURCE: my isuzu dmax 4x4 manual
If the tech 2 device is indicating the code for 4wd module then it has to be replaced.Get the module and its connections checked before going to replace the module.If the module connections are getting short or loose then getting the connections repaired solves the problem.But most probably when it shows module problem,the module has to be replaced.The actual testing procedure is as follows:---
If you have an ODBII code reader, you can check if there are any codes stored in the ECU. There is also a diagnostics mode you can go into for transfer case issues:
1. Warm up the engine. Turn it off.
2. Turn the ignition switch on and off at least twice, then turn the ignition switch to off.
3. Shift into park.
4. Turn the 4WD selector to Auto.
5. Turn the ignition switch to on. Do not start engine.
6. Is the 4WD warning lamp on? Continue if no.
7. Shift into reverse.
8. Turn the 4WD selector to 2WD, Auto, 2WD.
9. Shift into drive.
10. Turn the 4WD selector to 4H, Auto, 4H.
11. Shift into neutral.
12. Turn the 4WD selector to Auto.
13. Shift into park.
14. The 4WD indicator light will come on for 2.5 seconds, then go out. It will then flash a series of times to represent a one or two digit code, with half-second delays within a number and 1 second delay between numbers. e.g. to represent the code 23, it will flash twice with 0.5 seconds between flashes, wait a second, then flash three times with 0.5 seconds between them.Get it rechecked again by disconnecting the 4wd module and reconnecting again,. --------------------Thank you.
Posted on Jan 24, 2011
SOURCE: I have an Isuzu dmax
try fuel filter's first, drain gas, add new gas prime the pump and start add fuel dry. most times its just bad gas or water . injectors do go bad but try every thing else first. need more info on what its doing
Posted on Mar 15, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 22, 2016 | Isuzu Cars & Trucks
Jul 16, 2015 | Isuzu Cars & Trucks
Sep 30, 2014 | Cars & Trucks
Dec 29, 2013 | Isuzu Rodeo Cars & Trucks
Mar 14, 2013 | Isuzu Pickup Cars & Trucks
Jul 01, 2012 | Isuzu i-280 Cars & Trucks
Jul 12, 2009 | 2004 Isuzu Rodeo
485 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: