Question about 2009 Mercedes-Benz E-Class
Service B Exceeded message taken off, can you help me please
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
1) Turn the key to position #1 and make sure the menu in the instrument cluster is on the total mileage and trip mileage screen.
2) Press the 'accept call' button and hold it. Then press the 'ok' button, this will take you to another menu screen.
3) Scroll around to find 'assyst plus', hit 'ok'.
4) Find the 'full service' option and hit ok
5) Confirm service with the ok button, it will then say 'service confirmed'.
6) Use the back button to scroll back out.
Hope this helps. Thanks for using FixYa.
Posted on Nov 22, 2009
SOURCE: SRS light in red and
This light comes on to alert you to the fact that a fault has occurred in the Supplemental Restraint System (Air Bags) and what needs to be done now is have the system tested, there will be a fault codes stored in the control module for the problem.
Posted on Mar 07, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 04, 2014 | 2008 Mercedes-Benz Mercedes Benz E Class
Sep 15, 2011 | 2008 Mercedes-Benz Mercedes Benz E Class
Mar 20, 2011 | 2009 Mercedes-Benz E-Class
Mar 07, 2011 | 2007 Mercedes-Benz E350 4Matic Wagon
May 27, 2010 | 2003 Mercedes-Benz E-Class
Apr 09, 2010 | 2008 Mercedes-Benz Mercedes Benz E Class
Dec 29, 2009 | 2009 Mercedes-Benz C-Class
Nov 22, 2009 | Mercedes-Benz 300-Class Cars & Trucks
Aug 26, 2009 | 2008 Mercedes-Benz Mercedes Benz E Class
245 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: