Question about 2000 Dodge Grand Caravan
Drivers side window will not roll up
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
1, Disconnect the able from negative terminal of the battery.
2. Pry the courtesy light from the door trim and disconnect the wire connector..
3. Remove all door trim panel retaining screws and door pull armrest assemblies.
4. Remove the door switch panel and the control switch panel and the control switch assembly.
5. On models with memory seats/mirrors, use small-flat bladed pry tool to remove and disconnect the wire.
6. Grasp the trim panel lift up and pull out to detach it from the door. Disconnect the inner door handle lock rod from the handle. Unplug any electrical connectors remaining and remove the door panel.
7. To install, connect the wire harness connectors and place the panel in position in the door. Press the trim panel down into place until the hooks are seated.
8. Install the armrest/door pulls, the courtesy light and the window switch'
9. Reconnect the battery
Also. You will need star pattern drivers to remove the window and motor from your door. If you have all the equipment it should only take you 1 hour.
Posted on Jan 15, 2009
Remove the door panel and find the window motor Unplug it and using a separate car battery run cables directly to the window motor When you switch the polarity the motor will either bring the window up or down or if noting happened change the window motor and window regulator assembly.
Posted on Jun 08, 2009
Wire breaks inside the door on 99 durangos we have 1 and bro inlaw does as well same problem the wires go in the door and have a wire tie making them do a sharp switch back itll be there or where the wires rub opening and closing the door.
Posted on Jul 06, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 16, 2010 | 2000 Dodge Grand Caravan
Apr 02, 2010 | 2000 Pontiac Grand Prix
Jan 02, 2010 | 2000 Dodge Grand Caravan
Nov 28, 2009 | 2001 Dodge Grand Caravan
Sep 28, 2009 | 2000 Dodge Grand Caravan
Aug 15, 2009 | 2000 Dodge Grand Caravan
Jul 18, 2009 | 2000 Dodge Grand Caravan
Apr 29, 2009 | 2000 Dodge Grand Caravan
117 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: