Question about 2007 Hummer H3X
Hey people even though I love doing trim work on newer veichles I must say it's cheeper and less stressfull to take it to the people who built the car. Why I say this is because you always think it's the part is alll you need when in fact it' the part plus the tools, time,clips. And what the hell the beer to haha. But hey you keep the american people working, A.K.A. United Auto Workers Assc.
Keep up the good work United Auto Workers.
Posted on Mar 21, 2012
To remove door panel on hummer h3,procedure.Click the link below :----http://technoanswers.blogspot.in/2012/02/how-to-remove-door-panel-on-hummer-h3x.html
----------This will help.Thanks.
Posted on Feb 08, 2012
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 16, 2014 | 1994 Lincoln Mark VIII
Jul 05, 2014 | 2004 Land Rover FreeLander
Jul 04, 2014 | 2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee
1. Remove the watershield. (Refer to 23 - BODY/DOOR - FRONT/WATERSHIELD - REMOVAL)
2. Remove door glass retaining clips and secure the window in the up position using masking tape or equivalent(FRONT DOOR GLASS CLIPS).
3. Disconnect wire connector from power window motor, if equipped.
4. Loosen screws attaching front and rear window guide rails to inner door panel (FRONT DOOR MANUAL WINDOW REGULATOR - TYPICAL).
5. Remove screw heads on guide rails from key hole slots in inner door panel.
6. Loosen screws attaching regulator to inner door panel.
7. Remove regulator from inner door panel.
8. Extract rear guide rail through inner door panel rear access hole (FRONT DOOR POWER WINDOW - TYPICAL).
9. Extract front guide rail through front access hole.
1. Insert front guide rail through front access hole.
2. Insert rear guide rail through rear access hole.
3. Place window regulator in position on inner door panel.
4. Place screw heads on guide rails in position through key hole slots in inner door panel.
5. Tighten screws to attach front and rear guide rails to inner door panel.
6. Connect wire connector into power window motor, if equipped.
7. Install door glass.
8. Verify door glass alignment and operation.
9. Install sound shield and door trim panel
DIAGRAMS CAN BE FOUND ON JUSTANSWER,COM
Sep 02, 2012 | 1997 Dodge Grand Caravan
Feb 02, 2012 | 2000 Dodge Caravan
Dec 07, 2009 | 1989 Lincoln Mark VII
Nov 16, 2009 | 1987 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
Oct 26, 2009 | 1999 Dodge Durango
Jul 06, 2009 | 1999 Jeep Cherokee
Apr 11, 2009 | 1994 Ford Explorer Limited
757 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: