Question about 2006 Lexus Gs 300
I had my oil changed at a aftermarket store to save money. The location I went to did'nt know how to turn my light off. Can someone please walk me through it?
I know you have the solution by now by Im submitting this post anyway.
To reset the oil maintence:
Have the car in a secure location with the engine off
1. Press the ingition button once, do not have your foot on the break pedal
2. Make sure you have the instrument cluster (panel on left hand side below gauges) open
3. The button marked "reset" depress it for 30 seconds and the "oil maintenance," should be reset.
Hope that helps.
Posted on Apr 02, 2009
1. With the car running set the odometer to display total vehicle miles - not to the trip odometer.
2. Shut the vehicle off.
3. With the trip odometer reset button held down, switch the vehicle to on (ie push the start button twice without your foot on the brake).
Posted on Oct 22, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 08, 2012 | 2001 Lexus Gs 300
Apr 27, 2012 | 2006 Lexus Gs 300
Jan 15, 2011 | 2006 Honda Civic Hybrid
Feb 17, 2010 | 2006 Lexus Gs 300
Nov 10, 2009 | 2006 Lexus Gs 300
Sep 26, 2009 | 2006 Chevrolet Equinox
Sep 22, 2009 | 2006 Lexus Gs 300
Jun 10, 2009 | 1992 Lexus Ls 400
May 07, 2009 | Lexus GS 300 Cars & Trucks
Apr 22, 2009 | 2006 Lexus Gs 300
330 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!