Question about 2006 Volvo V50
Volvo V50 Maintenance Light Reset
1. Press and hold trip odometer reset button
2. Turn ignition key to run position KPII (not the start position)
3. Wait 30 seconds or until service light begins blinking
4. Release Trip Odometer button
5. Turn ignition to off position
Posted on Nov 23, 2008
This post describes exactly how to remove the "Maintenance Overdue" Light on the Volvo V50 2.4i as well. Do exactly as follows:
1. Place key in ignition and turn to position "I"
2. Depress the Trip Odometer reset button (May need to be showing the T1 reading)
3. Keeping the Trip Odometer button depressed turn the key to the "II" position
4. The yellow exclamation point located in between the Speedometer and the Tachometer will begin to flash after a brief moment (and only for a few seconds)
5. When the light begins to flash, release the Trip Odometer button, and turn the key to the off position and remove.
You should find that this will solve the problem (at least for the 09' Volvo V50)
Posted on Jan 01, 2012
Service light ? you mean check engine. . . .when the check enggine light turns on, tmeans somethigns broken( or just a loose sensor) if you dont have any skills with fixing the car bring it to a mechanic. . .. .
but if you do know how to tinker with your engine, buy a service manual from haynes. . . . 8)
Posted on Oct 22, 2008
For "maintenance required" message.
Posted on Jan 20, 2015
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 16, 2014 | 2003 Honda CR-V
Oct 13, 2010 | 2001 Mitsubishi Galant
Jan 21, 2010 | Toyota Highlander Cars & Trucks
Oct 08, 2009 | 1993 BMW M5
Oct 06, 2009 | 2009 Infiniti G37
Oct 04, 2008 | 2006 Toyota Corolla
Sep 27, 2008 | 1996 Mercedes-Benz C-Class
Sep 01, 2008 | 2003 Honda CR-V
2,145 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!