Question about Cars & Trucks
Posted on Aug 11, 2015
Try these links to download the repair manual to your Car.
Posted on Feb 05, 2012
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
I can get you a diagram on monday but it goes from the alternator to the power steering pump then around the tensioner pulley then around the crank pulley then to the a/c compressor then pull on the tensioner to give you some slack and slip it on the waterpump.I hope that helps.Let me know if you still need the diagram
Posted on Nov 29, 2008
1. Jack up and support car on jack stand. Make sure to chock wheels and or lock the parking brake on.
2. Remove wheel
3. Remove cotter key, castle lock and nut at center of rotor that attaches the axle. - If you lack and impact gun to remove this - it is easier to loosen this nut with all of the wheels on the ground.
4. Remove outer tie rod from spindle, Tap out with hammer. Should not require much force.
5. Remove the single bolt from the lower ball joint and separate from spindle.
6. Pull axle out of spindle and remove from transmission. This may require you to drive this out with a hammer and punch ( I use a brass punch), make sure not to damage threads if you intend to reuse the axle.
To install reverse the procedure. Make sure to replace any cotter key removed with new ones during install.
Torque specs you need are
Ball Joint to Spindle = 91 ftlbs
Tie rod to spindle = 36 ftlbs
Drive axle hub nut = 166 ftlbs
Posted on Jun 07, 2009
1996 Chevrolet Cavalier 2.2L SFI OHV 4cyl
This is a sample for an 1996 2.2L (VIN 4) engine schematic...
You can find more details and the Repair Guide about your model in autozone.com (free register). Select the Year, Make, Model and Engine for access.
I hope help you with this (remember rated this help) Good luck.
Posted on Oct 14, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 24, 2012 | 1993 Toyota Corolla
Jan 21, 2011 | 1990 Toyota Corolla
Nov 05, 2010 | 1996 Toyota Corolla
Oct 15, 2010 | Toyota Corolla Cars & Trucks
Jul 02, 2010 | 1999 Toyota Corolla
May 05, 2010 | 1989 Toyota Corolla 2 Door
Nov 20, 2009 | 1996 Toyota Corolla
Jun 28, 2008 | 1996 Toyota Corolla
2,577 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!