Question about 1987 Plymouth Voyager

1 Answer

Drivers side window regulator broken.

The regulator is broken. I don't know how to remove it or replace it. I got the panel off and the window is now held up with a piece of wood.

Posted by on

  • jvpeterman Dec 03, 2008

    the driver side window will not roll up or down



1 Answer

  • Level 1:

    An expert who has achieved level 1.

  • Contributor
  • 1 Answer

There is like 5 or 6 bolts that you have to take out,then you drill the rivets out. then you remove the whole assembly,install the new assembly,either rivet the new one in or use bolts and nuts,use small bolts to allow the window to roll up. make sure you lube the track really well.

Posted on Oct 22, 2008


1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

a 6ya Mechanic can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Mechanic (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.

Posted on Jan 02, 2017


Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer


You don't---------- It is broken

Remove the door panel & get all broken items out

Broken Window Regulator has to be replaced

Aug 12, 2014 | Cars & Trucks

1 Answer

I have a 2002 ford Taurus & the drivers side

There is no way to ever know what a vehicle
repair would cost & only a fool would quote
a price without first diagnosing the issues AFTER
they have things apart
The last shop let you down
Most window problems are a broken window regulator
Could be the switch was worn & was replaced,the relay
if there even is one & windows seldom have a relay,they just
have a circuit breaker for the motor.
The regulator was going & they failed to remove the door panel
to check it

Jul 23, 2013 | Cars & Trucks

1 Answer

Can i replace broken cable on a power window

Can you?

I do not know,have you ever removed a door panel
& worked on a window regulator?

You can get the broken regulator cable assy at a
dealer & possibly order from auto parts store also

Just wear long sleeves & thin gloves when you can

Lots of sharp edges there, so keep the band aids next
to the job.

Sep 29, 2012 | Cars & Trucks

1 Answer

Drivers side electric window not working

window regulator has broken,remove side panel and you will see steel wire broken.requires new regulator about 80 euro.

Mar 26, 2012 | 2006 Renault Laguna II

2 Answers

Electric window on pasenger drivers side does not stay up on 97 Buick Regal.

Hello there:
There is a window regulator that is attached to the window motor that keeps the window in place.
You will need to remove the dorro panel and remove the window regulator and replace it with a new one and this will solve your problem ok?
Hope this is very helpful for you
Best regards Michael

Dec 03, 2009 | Buick Regal Cars & Trucks

1 Answer

Drivers side power window slid down and will not come back up

Sounds like your window regulator has broken. Remove the door panel and inspect the regulator for binding cable or broken guides. Replace as necessary.

Nov 03, 2009 | 2004 Nissan Frontier

3 Answers

The drivers side window stoped working on my 2004 silverado the passenger side works fine

Try the fuse. The switch may be faulty so check by removing the inner door panel and connecting a 12v battery via two wires to the motor that winds the window up and down. If it goes up and down it's probably the switch which may just need a clean on the terminals.

Nov 01, 2009 | 2002 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD

1 Answer

Trying to replace drivers window lift motor. help!!

Tape and secure window, replace rivets with 1/4 nut and bolts.

Apr 28, 2009 | 1990 Buick LeSabre

1 Answer

Remove drivers inside door panel

If the window glass is ok but the power window won't go up or down you'll probably have to have the entire regulator/motor assembly replaced. You can get it for about $100 or have it replaced for about $300 at most shops.

Jan 06, 2009 | 1999 Pontiac Grand Am GT

1 Answer

Colorado Drivers Side Door Window

the window regulator broken you have to remove the inner door panel and change the regulator good luck pierre

Jun 25, 2008 | 2004 Chevrolet Colorado

Not finding what you are looking for?
Cars & Trucks Logo

Related Topics:

91 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Plymouth Experts


Level 3 Expert

77499 Answers

Colin Stickland
Colin Stickland

Level 3 Expert

22306 Answers

Jeffrey Turcotte
Jeffrey Turcotte

Level 3 Expert

8825 Answers

Are you a Plymouth Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides