Question about 2002 Hyundai Santa Fe
While driving the vehicle the headlights will go off unexpectedly.
You may have a bad earth or the thermal over load switch is tripping due to excess power or a short
Posted on Oct 19, 2008
a 6ya Mechanic can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Mechanic (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 08, 2016 | Cars & Trucks
Sep 28, 2015 | Cars & Trucks
Feb 05, 2013 | Mercury Grand Marquis Cars & Trucks
Jan 15, 2013 | 2005 Chevrolet Equinox
Oct 25, 2017 | 1995 Honda Accord
Sep 18, 2012 | Volkswagen Jetta Cars & Trucks
2. ADJUST HEADLIGHT AIM ONLY
(a) Place the vehicle in the following conditions.
The area around the headlight is not deformed.
The vehicle is parked on a level surface.
Tire inflation pressure is the specified value.
A driver is in the driver's seat and the vehicle is in a state ready for driving (with a tank full).
The vehicle has been bounced several times.
(b) Check the headlight aiming.
(1) Prepare a thick white paper.
(2) Stand the paper perpendicular to the ground at the position 3 m (9.84 ft) away from the headlights
(3) Ensure that the center line of the vehicle and the paper face forms a 90-degree angle as shown
in the illustration.
(4) Draw a horizontal line (H line) on the paper, showing where the headlights should strike.
(5) Draw a vertical line (V line) at the position where the extended center line of the vehicle strikes.
(6) Draw 2 vertical lines (by connecting the low and high beam center marks) to where the both headlights
should strike (V RH and V LH lines).
(7) Draw a horizontal line (by connecting the both low beam center marks) at the position where the
headlights should strike (H RH and H LH lines).
The H RH and H LH line is 0.4° below the horizontal line (H line) of the light axis.
(8) Start the engine.
(9) Turn the headlights ON.
(10) Check that the headlights properly strike the position shown in the illustration.
Dec 02, 2010 | 2004 Toyota Sequoia
Sep 26, 2010 | 2006 Pontiac Torrent
Dec 11, 2008 | 1993 Ford Thunderbird
Apr 02, 2017 | 2002 Hyundai Santa Fe
160 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: