Question about Chevrolet Suburban 1500
1) disconnectnegative battery cable
2) remove coolant reservoir
3) dis-connect heater hoses from heater core and plug holes in heater core, some coolant will drain out
4) remove mounting bolts and nuts on fire wall
5) remove glove box liner and door
6) lable and dis-connectheater controls
7) dis-connectand remove computer and mounting bracket
8) move radio antenna wire
9) remove kick pannel and un-bolt lower corner of dash
10) remove screws and nuts holding the housing inside the cab
11)remove the heater housing from the vehicle
12) detatch the core retaining straps and remove the heater core
13) installation is this procedure in reverse
I hope that this fixes your problem good luck and please take the time to rate this response.
Posted on Oct 17, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 03, 2014 | Cars & Trucks
Oct 04, 2012 | Cars & Trucks
Aug 02, 2012 | 1989 Ford Mustang
May 23, 2011 | 1989 Chevrolet Caprice
Feb 16, 2011 | 1989 Chevrolet G20
Dec 20, 2010 | Chevrolet G20 Cars & Trucks
Jun 06, 2010 | 1989 Chevrolet Cavalier
Mar 28, 2010 | 1989 Chevrolet S-10 Blazer
Jan 17, 2009 | 1989 Chevrolet C1500
May 28, 2017 | Chevrolet Caprice Cars & Trucks
808 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: