Possible O2 sensors:
P2270 O2 Sensor Signal Stuck Lean Bank 1 Sensor 2
P2271 O2 Sensor Signal Stuck Rich Bank 1 Sensor 2
P2272 O2 Sensor Signal Stuck Lean Bank 2 Sensor 2
P2273 O2 Sensor Signal Stuck Rich Bank 2 Sensor 2
P2274 O2 Sensor Signal Stuck Lean Bank 1 Sensor 3
P2275 O2 Sensor Signal Stuck Rich Bank 1 Sensor 3
P2276 O2 Sensor Signal Stuck Lean Bank 2 Sensor 3
P2277 O2 Sensor Signal Stuck Rich Bank 2 Sensor 3
P2278 O2 Sensor Signals Swapped Bank 1 Sensor 3 / Bank 2 Sensor 3
This is Bank 1 (closer to the dash panel) Sensor 2 (located after the catalytic converter).
A malfunctioning front oxygen sensor may cause fuel trim codes to set.
- Several Diagnostic Trouble Codes use specific terminology to refer to sensor location. The illustration and key below explain the following terms:
- Engine BANK Bank 1 is closer to the dash panel, (also referred to as RH or right hand). Bank 2 is closer to the radiator, (also referred to as LH or left hand).
- UP Refers to Sensor 1 or "front sensor". It is located closer to the exhaust manifold and before the catalytic converter.
- DOWN Refers to Sensor 2 or "rear sensor." It is located after the catalytic converter.
- The following examples show how to interpret oxygen sensor terminology:
- B1/S1 = Bank 1/Sensor 1 = Dash panel side, BEFORE the catalyst or "upstream"
- B2/S2 = Bank 2/Sensor 2 = Radiator side, AFTER the catalyst or "downstream"