Question about 1998 Nissan 200SX
This is what I learned from AAA to unlock a Nissan 200sx 1997.
1. open the hood and look on the right side top for a triangle shaped box. It will say a bunch of fuses - like "Anti-Theft." Take out the anti theft fuse.
2. have someone (or a stick) to compress the clutch
3. have someone (or a stick) put some pressure on the gas.
4. make an electronical connection (using a screw driver or something of that sort) between two screws on the starter.
- Starter is a cylinder shared object with the screws on the right side. It is on the ride/middle half way down.
- the far screw will have a rubber slip that you can pull back.
Posted on Mar 29, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 08, 2016 | Cars & Trucks
Jan 04, 2016 | 2001 Hyundai Elantra
Aug 11, 2014 | 2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Jan 25, 2011 | 1996 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Dec 03, 2010 | 1999 Saturn SL
Aug 13, 2009 | 2001 Subaru Impreza
Aug 06, 2009 | 1994 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Apr 13, 2009 | 2003 Suzuki Aerio
Aug 02, 2008 | 2007 Chevrolet Cobalt Coupe
400 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: