Question about 1998 Nissan 200SX
This is what I learned from AAA to unlock a Nissan 200sx 1997.
1. open the hood and look on the right side top for a triangle shaped box. It will say a bunch of fuses - like "Anti-Theft." Take out the anti theft fuse.
2. have someone (or a stick) to compress the clutch
3. have someone (or a stick) put some pressure on the gas.
4. make an electronical connection (using a screw driver or something of that sort) between two screws on the starter.
- Starter is a cylinder shared object with the screws on the right side. It is on the ride/middle half way down.
- the far screw will have a rubber slip that you can pull back.
Posted on Mar 29, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 08, 2016 | Cars & Trucks
Jan 04, 2016 | 2001 Hyundai Elantra
Aug 11, 2014 | 2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Jan 25, 2011 | 1996 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Dec 03, 2010 | 1999 Saturn SL
Aug 13, 2009 | 2001 Subaru Impreza
Aug 06, 2009 | 1994 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Apr 13, 2009 | 2003 Suzuki Aerio
Aug 02, 2008 | 2007 Chevrolet Cobalt Coupe
403 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: