Remove the negative battery
cable from the battery.
2. Loosen the right front wheel lug nuts.
3. Jack up the automobile
and place jack stands in appropriate positions. Leave room to access the alternator from underneath the car.
4. Complete removal of the right front wheel.
5. Remove the right front lower splash shield.
6. Release tension on the serpentine belt
at the tensioner.
7. Slip the belt off of the tensioner and the alternator.
8. Attach an engine hoist at the front of the engine. This is a
transverse mounted engine and the hoist will need to be attached near
the engine mount located at the right front fender inner fender.
9. Remove the top portion of this mount.
10. Loosen the rear engine mount at the firewall. This mount is slotted
and will permit you to pull the engine forward toward the right front
corner of the engine compartment. This will give access to the
11. Remove the two bolts that attach the serpentine belt tensioner and remove the tensioner.
12. Remove the top alternator mounting bolt. Do this from the engine compartment side.
13. Remove the lower alternator mounting bolt. Do this from underneath the car
14. Turn the rear of the alternator up to access and remove the electrical leads.
15. Remove the alternator from the engine compartment.
16. Install the new alternator in the REVERSE ORDER.
hope this helps if it does please give a thumbs up rateing thank you have nice day