2.0L only. 7 engines listed in fsm
exhaust= 0.0022- all below 100F.
but>>. that was just a wild guess on engine.......
no engine stated
, Gen7 Civic non Hybrid?
no country stated,
diffr, countries get diffr engines....!
in USA open hood, now look up, under hood see EPA sticker and Engine type stated.
lots and lots of engines, in 2004 they introduced the K- series
i-VTEC? S or SI>?
here they all are. K20A" but which one? A1? Z3? what>?
ok now ill pretend the car is USA, car.
i log in to alldata.com
i look and it has listing for 2.0L
and here is the text
- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the precautions in the beginning of this section. Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Note the radio security code and the radio presets.
- that means record them now. pen to paper.
- Remove the cylinder head cover retaining bolts. Remove the cylinder head cover from the engine.
- Set the number one piston at TDC. The punch mark on the variable timing control (VTC) actuator and the punch mark on the exhaust camshaft sprocket should be at the top. Align the TDC marks on the VTC actuator and exhaust camshaft sprocket.
- Using the proper gauge feeler gauge, adjust the valves on cylinder number one.
- Rotate the crankshaft 180 degrees. Using the proper gauge feeler gauge, adjust the valves on cylinder number three.
- Rotate the crankshaft 180 degrees. Using the proper gauge feeler gauge, adjust the valves on cylinder number four.
- Rotate the crankshaft 180 degrees. Using the proper gauge feeler gauge, adjust the valves on cylinder number two.
- Install the cylinder head cover.
- As required, on 2001-05 vehicles, reprogram the ECM engine idle characteristics. Be sure all electrical items are OFF.
- Start the engine. Hold the idle speed at 3000 RPM's in neutral until the radiator fan comes on or the temperature reached 194 degrees.
- Let the engine idle for about five minutes with the throttle fully closed.
- If the radiator fan comes on during the five minutes, do not count this toward the five minute programming time.
- Set the clock.
- As required, reprogram the power window control unit as follows.
- Turn the ignition switch ON. Lower the window, all the way down. Open the driver's side door.
- Turn the ignition switch OFF. Push and hold the drivers window DOWN switch. Turn the ignition switch ON. Release the driver's window DOWN switch. This must be done within five seconds.
- Repeat the above step three more times. Wait one second.
- Confirm that the AUTO UP and AUTO DOWN do not work. If they work repeat the procedure, paying close attention to the five second time limit
- Move the driver's window all the way down by holding the drivers window DOWN switch to the AUTO DOWN position.
- Pull up and hold the driver's window UP switch to the AUTO UP position until the window reaches the fully closed position. Hold the switch for one second.
- Confirm that the power window master switch has been reset by using the driver's window AUTO UP and DOWN function.
- If the AUTO UP and DOWN feature is still not working, repeat the complete procedure, paying close attention to the five second time limit.