Question about 2002 Chrysler Voyager
How to bleed the cluch pedal on a chrysler voyagar 2.5 diseal 2002 model
a 6ya Mechanic can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Mechanic (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 03, 2015 | 2002 Pontiac Grand Am
Jul 15, 2014 | Cars & Trucks
Dec 30, 2013 | 2002 Chrysler Voyager
Feb 06, 2011 | Ford F-250 Cars & Trucks
Bleeding the system is as follows. It also helps if you have a length of clear plastic tubing that fits snugly over the tip of the bleed nipple, which makes it easier to see if there are any air bubbles still coming out.
1. Start with the Master Cylinder full of fluid. (Don't forget to check after a few bleeds that it stays above ¼ full so that you don't introduce more air into the line).
2. Have an assistant pump the clutch pedal 2 or 3 times, then hold down, keeping weight on the pedal as fluid is released.
3. Loosen bleed nipple to release any air & fluid.
4. Tighten nipple. Assistant then lets clutch pedal return. It may be necessary to manually pull back pedal if it does not return by itself.
5. Wait a few seconds then repeat the sequence from #2.
Bleeding is complete when no more air bubbles are visible in the fluid released from the bleed nipple. If clutch is still spongy you may have to repeat the bleeding after a few days driving. If the Slave cylinder does not have a bleed nipple the union nut that attaches the fluid pipe can be used for bleeding. However, it is a bit harder to observe when all air is purged and of course very messy as fluid will drip everywhere.
Oct 28, 2010 | 1998 Plymouth Neon
Jul 19, 2009 | 2002 Chrysler Voyager
Jun 02, 2009 | 2009 Volkswagen CC
Apr 08, 2009 | Ford Club Cars & Trucks
Jan 29, 2009 | 1995 Dodge Dakota
521 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: