Question about 2003 Suzuki Aerio
Some small cars you have to actually remove the tire and take it out from underneath the wheel well
Posted on Oct 06, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 09, 2013 | 1999 Pontiac Montana
Oct 04, 2012 | 1999 Pontiac Montana
Aug 16, 2011 | 1997 Mercury Sable
May 21, 2011 | 1994 Buick LeSabre
May 08, 2011 | 2003 Kia Spectra
2001 Lincoln Continental 4.6L engine
1. Disconnect negative battery cable
2. Drain radiator coolant until coolant has drained from overflow bottle
3. Disconnect overflow hose at bottle
4. Remove 2 top power steering reservoir bolts and position reservoir out of the way
5. Disconnect coolant level sensor and bottom hose from coolant overflow bottle
6. Remove retaining nut and bolt
7. Remove coolant overflow bottle
8. Remove drive belt
9. Remove 4 fasteners from top alternator bracket and remove bracket
10. Remove attachment bolts and alternator from vehicle
11. To install reverse proceedure
12. Fill radiator and overflow bottle
13. Bleed air from cooling system
Feb 26, 2011 | Lincoln Continental Cars & Trucks
Dec 28, 2010 | 2002 Saab 9-5
Mar 22, 2010 | 1997 Toyota Corolla
Mar 21, 2009 | 2000 Dodge Grand Caravan
186 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: