Question about 2005 Volvo V50
How do I reset the Service Light that advises a service needed at each start up?
1. Press in and hold the odometer reset button.
2. Turn on the ignition to the run positon - not all the way to the start positon.
3. After about 15 seconds the orange "I" light (that warns the service needed message is present) begins to flash.
4. While it is flashing release the odometer button - if you do not do it in time the light stops flashing and will not reset.
5. Then turn off the ignition.
Posted on Dec 27, 2008
Posted on Jul 06, 2015
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 26, 2017 | Citroen Cars & Trucks
Sep 06, 2016 | 2004 Saturn VUE
Jul 14, 2015 | 2005 Chevrolet TrailBlazer LS
Jan 25, 2014 | 2004 Buick Rendezvous
Oct 22, 2012 | 2008 Chrysler Pt Cruiser
Sep 14, 2011 | 2010 Toyota Camry
Apr 12, 2011 | 2004 Chrysler Pacifica
Jan 21, 2011 | 2007 Toyota Corolla
Feb 21, 2010 | 1992 Dodge Dakota
Apr 15, 2009 | 1999 Volvo V70
525 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: