- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Aug 13, 2011 - Uploaded by Dave R
Replacing the engine in a mid-size Chevy Blazer 4x4 with oneout of a Jeep Cherokee 2wd. Original engine was low and motoroil and spun a bearing. ... Chevy Blazer Intake Gaskets Replaced & Cooling System Rebuilt - Duration: 16:45. by ... 4:02. 94 4.3l Vortec V6 GM (black motor) - Duration: 6:01. by ...
1. check transmission fluid level or if you can change the fluid & filter.
2. check throttle position sensor (tps).
3. if fluid level & tps are ok & still not upshifting automatically, temporarily (so you can take it to a transmission specialist) , try to manually shift. starting from dead stop, shift to D1. at about 25mph shift to D2. (be gentle on the accelerator & don't over rev on each gear. release accelerator pedal & don't step on the brakes while shifting from D1 & D2).
check your Throttle Positioning sensor that should fix your rough idle the TPS controls the breather on the front of the engine its affixed to the right hand side of the throttle body just infront of the spyder on the V6 Vortec 4.3L Models
These transmissions are computer controlled, and this sounds like you have electronic problems coupled with mechanical transmission problems. I suggest you consult a transmission specialist to diagnose your problems.