Question about 2001 Buick Century

1 Answer

How do i change front blinker bulb

I don't know how to get to the bulb

Posted by on

1 Answer

On my 2002 there is about a 3 inch black rubber circle covering it that is directly behind the light bulb that is just removed and then you pull the light out and pop a new bulb in. You have to work a little blind and just feel for it. Hope that helps.

Posted on Oct 07, 2008

1 Suggested Answer

6ya6ya
  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

Hi,
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
goodluck!

Posted on Jan 02, 2017

Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%

my-video-file.mp4

Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add

×

Loading...
Loading...

Related Questions:

2 Answers

What causes blinker to blink real fast


Could be a bad bulb ,plug, wire, or flasher; Check the side marker lights also, some are connected to the turn signal.

Nov 27, 2016 | Cars & Trucks

1 Answer

I own a 2001 Chevy unpalatable and it work fine and everything but the blinkers don't wanna seem to work properly its like 95% they don't work as for the other 5% the blinkers only wanna work when...


Make sure all outside blinkers are flashing at one speed, if not check the bulbs and all connections, If that doesn't work check flasher

May 09, 2013 | Cars & Trucks

1 Answer

I have a 89 buick century and the front left blinker is not working but all the other lights work. also i changed the bulb and it still doesnt work, can someone help?


Well, Lets see, When the Left Blinker front is not working does the bulb turn on BUT, Just doesn't blink. If it turns on and no blink You need to also, check the rear bulb.If eight er one is bad they will NOT blink. The turn indicator on the dash does that blink.. If you find all the bulbs are GOOD
Then, I recommend take out the Front bulb and look into the socket be sure it's clean no rust.
Also, be sure you put the proper bulb in. I know the 1156 bulb looks the same as the 1157.
Be sure, you installed the right part number Let me know.
Mike.

Jun 17, 2011 | Buick Century Cars & Trucks

2 Answers

Blinker wont work


Replace your "flasher relay, also know as a "blinker relay".Your local auto part store should carry them.

Sep 18, 2009 | 2001 Buick Regal

1 Answer

No Blinkers or flashers. If you hold down the flasher button and try blinker lever, you can get each blinker to flash except driver side front. When you try driver side front, inside indicator blinks fast....


Hi with the blinker blinking fast this tells you a bulb has gone now if you check witch one is working then you will know if its the front or back that needs replacing.
When you know this go and purchase the bulb from any car spares place also the car spares place can tell you the best way to replace the bulb as this varies from model to model.
If you get stuck or need futher assistance then let me know and ill be glad to help

Aug 11, 2009 | 1997 Ford Taurus

1 Answer

The left front blinker is out on my 1984 VW Rabbit Convertible (German Made.)  I replaced the bulb, still not working. I need to know which fuse to replace.


If the other blinker works it is not the fuse something is wrong with the socket for the blinker or a poor ground look at the filiment on the bulb I have had brand new bulbs blow out immediately after changing.

Jul 14, 2009 | 1984 Volkswagen Rabbit

1 Answer

Changing out Front Blinker bulb


I didn't realize how simple it was:

take out the ONE screw in the blinker cover.
pull it from the connector.
twist out the black cover around the bulb.
twist out the bulb.
replace with new bulb and i think the rest is pretty obvious!

May 11, 2009 | 2002 Mitsubishi Eclipse

1 Answer

How do I Change the Blinker Bulb on the front driver side


look for the screws if not on the out side look inside the fender

Dec 20, 2008 | 1994 Acura Legend

Not finding what you are looking for?
2001 Buick Century Logo

88 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Buick Experts

yadayada
yadayada

Level 3 Expert

71694 Answers

Colin Stickland
Colin Stickland

Level 3 Expert

22082 Answers

Jeff Turcotte
Jeff Turcotte

Level 3 Expert

7031 Answers

Are you a Buick Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides

Loading...