Question about 2004 Mitsubishi Endeavor
I am having a similar problem. My doors will lock with my keyless entry and my trunk will open but they will not unlock with the remote and also it does not give me a horn honk telling me they are locked.
Posted on Jul 18, 2013
It would appear the fuses have blown for each unit. Pull the fuse box cover and look at the lid. It will tell you the slot for each component that requires a fuse, of which you will see radio and keyless entry. Pull the fuses using the fuse tool that is on the door and check to see if the fuse has a burn mark in the middle of it. If so, take it to any autoparts store and get replacements for those that are burnt and place them in the correct slots in the fuse box. DO NOT DO THIS WITH THE KEY ON AND IS BEST DONE WITH THE BATTERY DISCONNECTED. If you are not comfortable doing this on your own, take the car to any garage and they should only charge you about $10.00 to fix the problem.
Posted on Sep 24, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 13, 2014 | Honda Element Cars & Trucks
Jan 03, 2013 | Cars & Trucks
2. Remove RADIO fuse from fuse box. Fuse will be number 17 and located at LH side of instrument panel.
3. Turn ignition from OFF to RUN 3 times within 5 seconds ending in the RUN position. Off is the position where you can remove your key and Run is the position shy of starting your vehicle (do not crank engine or start vehicle). Be sure you are turning the key from off to run quickly.
4. Doors will Lock and Unlock indicating entry into programming mode.
5. Hold Lock and Unlock at the same time on first remote for approximately 15 seconds. Vehicle will respond by locking and unlocking doors indicating successful programming.
6. Repeat step 5 for each additional remote including working remotes.
7. Switch ignition off. Replace RADIO fuse. Test all remotes.
Nov 12, 2011 | 2000 Pontiac Firebird
May 31, 2011 | Mercury Grand Marquis Cars & Trucks
May 04, 2009 | 2006 Chevrolet Impala
May 03, 2009 | Dodge Dakota Cars & Trucks
Feb 19, 2009 | 1995 Nissan Altima
Dec 24, 2008 | Hyundai Tiburon Cars & Trucks
Sep 05, 2008 | 2006 Ford Taurus
Nov 15, 2016 | 2004 Mitsubishi Endeavor
531 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!