It means your phone is activated somehow.
The audio system does not operate when the portable cellular phone is in use because the audio-mute feature will mute the audio system when a call is placed or received.
Portable Cellular Phone Features
The portable cellular phone system is available only with the P100i audio unit and has the following features:
- hands-free operation
- radio muting while phone is in use
- radio displays the phone number, signal strength, and call timer
- radio can be used to dial stored numbers and adjust hands-free operation volume
For more detailed information, refer to the User's Guide.
Entering ACM Self-Diagnostic Mode.
ACM (Audio Control Module) Self-Diagnostic Mode
To enter the Speaker Walk-Around Test or ACM self-diagnostic mode, the ACM must be turned on and in radio tuner mode (AM/FM).
ACM self-diagnostic mode can only be entered while in the Speaker Walk-Around Test.
- To enter the Speaker Walk-Around Test, press the ACM Preset Buttons 3 and 6 simultaneously.
- The Speaker Walk-Around Test stops at each speaker and applies a different tone to each speaker for about 1-2 seconds. Each speaker is tested and displayed on the ACM in the following sequence: RF, LF, LR, RR, SUBWOOFER I, SUBWOOFER II.
- The Speaker Walk-Around Test automatically continues and tests:
- the antenna and displays ANTENNA II, for five seconds.
- for a speaker short. If a short is present, SPKR SHORT will be displayed.
- for the CD/DJ. The ACM display will show NO DJ if not present. The Speaker Walk-Around Test will end and the ACM will return to its previous setting.
- ACM self-diagnostic mode has five tests available:
- Preset button 1 = Audio internal/external SELF TEST. If SELF FAIL is displayed, press TUNE > to scroll view the DTCs stored. Refer to the ACM Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTC) Index. If the system is OK, SELF PASS is displayed.
- Preset button 2 = View/Clear continuous diagnostic trouble codes (DTCs). NO DTCS is displayed if no DTCs are retrieved. If DTCS FOUND is displayed, press TUNE > button to view the DTCs retrieved. Refer to the ACM DTC Index. To clear all DTCs, press the EJECT button. DTCS CLEAR will be displayed.
- Preset button 3 = SIGNAL TEST. This test measures the average strength at the current tuner setting.
- Preset button 4 = Software configuration level. This test queries each radio system controller for the software configuration level. SOFT LEVELS will be displayed upon completion of the query. Press TUNE > to scroll view the software configuration version level.
Radio Display Example
Main micro software version
CDSP micro software version
ADSP micro software version
Auxiliary software version
CDDJ software version
CDR software version
Tape Deck software version
Rear Seat controller software version
- Preset button 5 = DISPLAY TEST. This test will light all the ACM display segments for five seconds, then turn all segments off. When the test is complete, DISPLAY TEST is displayed on the bezel.
- To enter these tests, press the preset button desired while in the Speaker Walk-Around Test. This will abort the Speaker Walk-Around Test and start the selected test.
- To exit ACM self-diagnostic mode, turn the ignition switch or ACM OFF.
- If the concern remains and the fault is not detected, proceed to Symptom Chart to continue diagnostics.
the module is under the floor console. Do you have the phone user manual.