An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points
An expert that got 20 achievements.
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
Re: 2002 Audi TT
Nothing special at all - just remove the back cover on the headlamp and you'll see inside that the bulbs are pinned in place with hinged metal wire clips. Release the clips and the bulbs should come right out.
a 6ya Mechanic can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Mechanic (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
abmforum.com/audi-tt-sensors.html audi tt sensors 2004 audi tt coupe windows roll down hi all only new to forum 2001 ...2002 audi tt purchase advice newbie looking to get a tt. ... Used on cold starts towarm engine and cat faster. .... replaced and sending my car into limp mode. my ac just shut off one day and will not turn back on. the esp in the car is stuck off.
to replace the headlights themselves, no. under the hood, find the headlight. where it connects to the headlight lamp, it should simply twist off and pull out. Then you must unclip the clip holding the light on. It sounds sort of confusing, but it's really easy! Let me know if you need a bit more clarification.
Yes, there is a second fuse on the back of the radio, (10A - red colour), but you have to pull the unit to check & change it. This is only course of action. You need special Audi Concert radio extracting tools, (two radio keys).
Hi, are the headlamps Zenon? If they are you will need to take the car to a dealer. If they are normal halogen lamps then you can adjust them with a 6mm hex key. If you look vertically downwards at the rear of the lamp unit you'll see the adjuster about halfway down facing up at you. simply turn with the hex key until you reach the required adjustment.
Hope that helps Matt..
You can change the bulb easily yourself in about five minutes, especially on the passenger side. You may want to disconnect the battery, though I don't know if that is necessary. You may also want to handle the bulbs wearing latex or nitrile gloves so as to not get your skin oil on the glass.
1. Remove the decorative cover that conceals the Coolant reservior. There is a single philips screw near the firewall that holds the cover down.
2. Find the back of the headlight and pull the metal wire clip that holds the back of the headlight cover toward the engine. Remove the cover.
3. Look inside and find the back of the HID bulb--it will be toward the outside fender. Twist the connector until it separates.
4. There is a retainer ring that holds the bulb in. Again, twist that until it comes loose. The bulb should come right out.
5, Put the new bulb in, noticing the notch is on top. Also, attach the retainer ring. It is marked "Top" to help orient it. Reattach the connector with a twist.
6. Make sure everything is firmly in place. Reconnect your battery and test the lights. Finish putting anything else back on.