Question about 1995 Ford Mustang
This is copied from a manual on CD I have, Hope it is of help.
Instrument Cluster Finish Panel
Removal and Installation
1. Disconnect battery ground cable (14301).
2. Remove headlamp knob from shaft by extending to headlamp ON position. Press clip in slot of knob shaft by inserting a small tool and pulling back; at the same time pull and remove knob.
3. Remove two screws retaining instrument panel finish panel (044D70) above instrument cluster (10849).
4. Pull instrument panel finish panel to unsnap one retaining clip above LH register.
5. Pull instrument panel finish panel on both sides to unsnap two retaining clips.
6. Pull instrument panel finish panel by sides of steering column to unsnap two retaining clips.
7. Pull instrument panel finish panel to unsnap three retaining clips on RH side vertical/horizontal edge and remove instrument panel finish panel.
8. To install, reverse Removal procedure.
Posted on Oct 11, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 20, 2014 | 1995 Ford Mustang
Apr 12, 2011 | 1996 Ford Mustang
Mar 21, 2011 | 1995 Ford Mustang
Dec 11, 2010 | 1983 Chevrolet S-10
Feb 24, 2010 | 1989 Ford Mustang
Jun 12, 2009 | 1987 Ford Econoline
Jan 20, 2009 | 1995 Ford Mustang
219 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: