Question about 1996 Chevrolet Blazer

1 Answer


Posted by on


1 Answer

  • Level 1:

    An expert who has achieved level 1.

  • Contributor
  • 3 Answers

This depends on if the engines are the same. if you have different intake or injectors the answer would be no. if they are both the vortec 4.3 then yes you should be able to with out any modifications

Posted on Sep 13, 2008


1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

Hi there,
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.

Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.

Here's a link to this great service

Good luck!

Posted on Jan 02, 2017


Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

I have a 96 Honda accord, with manual seats,the drivers side doesn't slide up far enough for my feet to reach the

Hi Kathy,
Unless pedal modifications are legal in your State (in which case consider having the mods done) you should change the car!

Jul 23, 2015 | Honda Cars & Trucks

1 Answer

Where do i find a automobile parts interchange guide for 90 to 96 toyota camry xle 6 cyl

Not with out a lot of mods. find one for the make and model . A Auto leckie may be able to help if the cable is not burnt out.

Jul 18, 2014 | Toyota Camry Cars & Trucks

1 Answer

Intake gasker

well , put a rubber tube (1/4"ID) hose to your ear.
now find the hissing object, then post the name of object.
if unsure the name, post a photo pointing to it.
simple huh?
btw hissing is normal at the throttle valve. if the air clearner
fell of of some silly kid put on CAI mods. (99% CAI are BAD news.)

Nov 25, 2013 | 2006 Jeep Wrangler 2.4

1 Answer

Will 98 grand cherokee parts fit a 99 grand cherokee

99 models changed and are not compatable with 98 models.

Aug 16, 2012 | Cars & Trucks

1 Answer

96 chevy silverado problem with ENG 1 and TRANS fuse

its probly been put in by a dealer at one point to make the trans shift on alot of cheavy vans they did this because the wire breaks in the loom and its an easy way to fix it

Nov 26, 2009 | 1998 Chevrolet Blazer

1 Answer

I have a 1997 Ford Explorer, AWD, 5.0 eng. Acts

There is a TSB reference number 96-26-12 for torque converter replacement

Oct 08, 2009 | 1997 Ford Explorer AWD

1 Answer


the best place to call is a salvage yard or visit them works best. ask to see a hollander book it will give you the interchange and what you have to change to install the engine you have.
these books are a great resource but are very expensive you might have to buy them a beer or somthing

Sep 10, 2008 | 1996 Chevrolet Blazer

Not finding what you are looking for?
1996 Chevrolet Blazer Logo

Related Topics:

77 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Chevrolet Experts


Level 3 Expert

79865 Answers

Colin Stickland
Colin Stickland

Level 3 Expert

22326 Answers

Ronny Bennett Sr.
Ronny Bennett Sr.

Level 3 Expert

6927 Answers

Are you a Chevrolet Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides