Question about Renault R18
32 psi in the front and 30 psi in the back. if the tyre preasure monitoring is acting up even with the preasures ok. take the car to a renault garage to have them re initialised
Posted on Aug 22, 2008
hello best way trace your fuel line from under the hood most likely its mounted under the car on your frame rail towards the rear of the car pass side goodluck please rate
Posted on Oct 02, 2008
Renault Laguna II Key Remote Control Programming
LAGUNA II INFRA RED RESYNCHRONISING
1. Turn the Ignition OFF.
2. Press the central door locking button for more than 5 seconds. Note: the door should lock then unlock.
3. When this happens 15 seconds is allowed and the immobiliser warning light illuminates.
4. Point the 1st key at the receiver and press the button once, the doors should lock and unlock.
5. Point the 2nd key at the receiver and press the button once, the doors should lock and unlock.
6. Check the remote control unlocks and locks the doors.
Posted on Mar 25, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
May 30, 2014 | 2005 Renault Laguna 1.8
Nov 19, 2013 | 2000 Renault Laguna Estate
Nov 02, 2013 | Cars & Trucks
Jan 24, 2012 | Renault Laguna Cars & Trucks
Feb 27, 2011 | Renault R18 Cars & Trucks
Dec 29, 2010 | 2000 Renault 181
Feb 10, 2009 | Renault Sport Cars & Trucks
Nov 25, 2008 | 2004 Renault 181
Oct 12, 2008 | 2000 Renault 181
Feb 13, 2017 | Renault Clio Cars & Trucks
283 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: