Question about 2003 Mitsubishi Galant
There are two screws in between the transmission and the oil pan. The space for regular tools is too narrow. Is there a special tool used in order to take them out
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 23, 2014 | 2000 Ford Crown Victoria
Jan 24, 2013 | 2003 Suzuki Aerio
Nov 25, 2012 | Cars & Trucks
E60 Removing And Installing, Sealing Or Replacing Oil Sump (M54)
Necessary preliminary tasks. -
- Remove intake filter housing
- Remove guide tube for oil dipstick
- Lowering front axle support
- Drain off engine oil
- Disconnect plug connection to oil level sensor.
On vehicles with automatic transmission:
- Detach oil lines from automatic transmission and from oil pan.
- Unfasten oil pan screws at transmission and engine ends.
- Lower and remove oil pan.
Sealing faces clean and free of seal debris.
Apply approx.3 mm wide, 2 mm high coat of Drei Bond 1209 sealing agen to the area around seams.
Or take it to a dealer....
Apr 19, 2011 | BMW 330 Cars & Trucks
Aug 21, 2010 | 1996 Nissan 200SX
Jul 07, 2010 | 1990 Pontiac Grand Am
Mar 29, 2010 | 1996 Audi A6
Dec 01, 2009 | 2000 Oldsmobile Intrigue
Oct 07, 2009 | 2000 Chrysler Town & Country
Aug 30, 2009 | 2000 Volkswagen Beetle
Dec 17, 2015 | 2003 Mitsubishi Galant
94 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!