Question about 2004 Chevrolet TrailBlazer
Where is the fuse for the radio??
2004 Chevy Trailblazer radio won't eject CD. Push the eject button and the thing just clicks and says "check CD" . Tried bulletin 04--8-44-020C (fuse removal and reinstall) didn't work. Any other suggestions before going to dealer?
Posted on Nov 14, 2008
Its a 15 amp fuse in position 11 under the drivers side second row seat.
Posted on Sep 04, 2008
a 6ya Mechanic can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Mechanic (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Radios in the 2004 Impalas are tied to the vehicle's VIN through the computer, so it may be somewhat difficult to get the code. However, the following steps should work:
1. Press and hold the buttons for presets 1 & 4 (may be 2 & 3). The word "SEC" should show.
2. Press the "MIN" button. "000" should be displayed.
3. Press the "MIN" button again to have the second two numbers appear. Record these numbers.
4. Press the "HR" button for the first two numbers to appear. Record these numbers. -- Note: Your number sequence should be the numbers from the "HR" button followed by the numbers from the "MIN" button.
5. Call 1-800-537-5140. This will get you to the GM unlock code automated line. Ignore the prompt and enter "202108#". Next enter your code (remember, HR then MIN) followed by the * key. For example, 1234*. A 3 or 4 digit code will be given to you. If you get a code such as 0532, drop the zero when entering it into your radio.
6. Enter the code into the radio IAW the applicable manual.
Posted on May 30, 2008
if you have installed a new cd player in there then the propblem could be that your speaker wires and either touching each other or grounding them selfs out.. pull of the cd player and check to make sure all the speaker wires are covered properly and no bare wires are exposed.. if you still have a factory cd player in it then you will probably need to take it to a dealership to have it checked out..
Posted on Feb 23, 2009
Gotta tell you, this question had me a little confused. Below are 2 wiring diagrams for you. One is for the cruise control circuit and the other is for the air conditioning circuit. The reason I gave you those is because it seems according to the wiring diagram in the cruise control that the fuse for the cruise control goes to the HVAC (air conditioning). According to the wiring diagram for the A/C yes that fuse also controls the ignition power for the A/C controller. In any case the fuse that would cover the cruise control is the number 30 fuse in the fuse panel located under the hood of the vehicle. Below is a picture of the location of the fuse panel and also fuse layout diagrams for the 6 cylinder and 8 cylinder engine vehicles as they have different layouts depending on the engine size. I hope this helps you and good luck.
Posted on Jun 11, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
May 08, 2015 | Cars & Trucks
Jul 26, 2012 | Chevrolet TrailBlazer Cars & Trucks
Dec 24, 2010 | 2004 Chevrolet TrailBlazer
Jun 17, 2009 | 2004 Chevrolet TrailBlazer
Jun 04, 2009 | 2005 Chevrolet Trailblazer Ext
May 26, 2009 | 2004 Chevrolet TrailBlazer
Apr 06, 2009 | 2004 Chevrolet TrailBlazer
Feb 26, 2009 | 2004 Chevrolet TrailBlazer
1,216 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: