Question about Chevrolet Silverado 1500
The radio is wanting you to input the unlock codes it is an anti-thieft feature the dealer will give you them if you show proof of ownership sometiomes they are in the trunk you might check the owners manuel
Posted on Sep 03, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 07, 2014 | 2007 Chevrolet Silverado Classic SS New...
1. Turn the ignition ON (The radio should display "LOC")
2. Hold down the Radio Presets 2 and 3 buttons for six seconds
radio display changes from LOC to a three-digit number. Write this
number down. You now have fifteen seconds to complete the next step.
4. Press the AM/FM button
5. The radio display changes to another three-digit number. Write this number to the right of the first one.
6. You now have a six-digit number, the first three digits are from STEP 03 and the last three digits are form STEP 05
7. Call 1-800-537-5140
8. Press 1 then # (pound). You'll hear "Invalid Code, try again"
9. Press 139010 or 106010 or 206010 or 202107 then # (pound). You will be asked to enter your four or six digit code followed by *
10. Enter the number from STEP 6 then *
11. Listen to the four-digit number and write it down. It will be repeated twice
12. Turn the ignition ON (The radio displays LOC)
13. Use the MN and HR buttons to enter the code from STEP 11
14. Press the AM/FM button. The radio display changes to "SEC". Your radio is now "un-locked" and usable.
Mar 27, 2011 | 2000 Chevrolet Corvette
Jul 21, 2010 | 1996 GMC Jimmy
Jul 13, 2010 | 2000 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
May 05, 2010 | 2000 Chevrolet Silverado
Oct 18, 2009 | 2001 Chevrolet S-10
Oct 04, 2009 | 1997 Pontiac Bonneville
Aug 21, 2009 | Volkswagen Touareg Cars & Trucks
Sep 10, 2008 | 2000 Chevrolet S-10
Aug 04, 2008 | 1997 Chevrolet Lumina
206 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: