Tip & How-To about 2006 Toyota Corolla
- Wash your car regularly, wax it once in a while to keep the car body shiny and protected from harsh environment.
- Frequent oil changes are very important to keep your engine in a good shape.
- Change transmission fluid regularly.
- Take care of minor problems as soon as you can, so they won't cause serious problems and an expensive repair later.
- Always check your parking space for leaks, and if you find one, get it fixed as soon as you can.
- Try to avoid overheating the engine - it may cause serious problems.
- Follow recommended maintenance schedule and keep all the fluids clean and topped up.
- Have your car inspected, at least once a year, in the garage on the lift (e.g. when doing tire rotation) to keep it safe. Many components (e.g. brakes, steering, suspension) cannot be properly inspected by simple visual inspection at one of those fast lube places; the vehicle must be on the lift.
- No matter where you service your Toyota, try to stick with original Toyota parts; they are reasonable priced.
Posted by Yaz S on
Feb 19, 2010 | 2000 Toyota Camry
Jan 27, 2010 | 1997 Honda Civic
Dec 29, 2009 | 2002 Honda S2000
Jul 05, 2009 | 2009 BMW 3 Series
May 29, 2009 | 1999 Honda Accord
1,185 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!