Tip & How-To about Mercedes-Benz E350
First of all you need to remove the
triangular panel near the rear view mirror. The mirror is fitted with clip
under it. You will first need to unlock the clip. For this you will require a
2) Then there is a screws holding the black metal cover .this screw is fitted on door jamb. Remove this screw.
3) Then its time to remove the air bag badge .the air bag badge is fitted exactly above the door handle. Under that badge you will see a screw. Remove that screw.
4) Now you can pop the bottom of the door panel with a flat screw driver.
5) Once the door panel is pop out. You can wiggle it by pulling the handle and then you can lift the bottom of door panel to make it loose and come out.
6) Once the door panel is out. Take care you don’t pull it as there are wires connected to it. So remove the wires from the door lock.
7) After the wires are removed fit the new door panel assembly and reconnect all the wires to their respective positions.
8) Then reconnect all the other parts which you removed in this procedure.
9) Fix all the screws to their positions.
10) Then check out the door panel.
Posted by raj... on
Sep 14, 2011 | Mercedes-Benz S-Class Cars & Trucks
May 13, 2010 | 1995 Mercury Villager
Nov 30, 2009 | 1996 GMC Yukon
Nov 14, 2008 | 1994 Toyota Camry
Aug 09, 2008 | 1992 Dodge Caravan
1,083 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!