Tip & How-To about Mercedes-Benz E320
To replace the brakes in your car you
need to turn the lug nuts for all the wheels.
2) You will have to turn it one-quarter counter clockwise with the help of tire wrench tool.
3) For this procedure the car needs to be lifted to a height. So Turn off the key, raise the car and support it with jack stands. Lift both the front and the rear of the car.
4) After that remove the lug nuts and wheels carefully.
5) Now above the brake assembly you will see the bolts holding caliper mounting. Remove the bolts. This will loosen the brake pads .so remove the brake pads carefully.
6) Insert the new brake pads and reassemble the brake caliper assembly. Assembly is the reverse of dis-assembly.
7) Refit all the parts properly which you removed while removing the old brake out.
8) Fit all the bolts carefully to their respective positions.
9) Fix the wheels and lug nuts. Tighten the bolts properly.
10) Then Lower the Mercedes to the ground from jack stands carefully.
11) Then turn the car ON and check the pressure on the brake system by applying the brakes.
Posted by raj... on
Oct 17, 2015 | 2004 Chrysler Sebring
Nov 15, 2010 | 1992 Dodge Caravan
May 19, 2010 | 1993 Mercury Cougar
Mar 23, 2010 | 1999 Hyundai Accent
Jan 16, 2010 | 1993 Toyota Camry V6
1,101 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!