Tip & How-To about Audi AllRoad
1) For heavily corroded battery terminals theres a simple way to clean...just pour some carbonated
soft drink over them and watch the corrosion get eaten way in minutes.....quickest and easiest way isn't it...!!
Baking powder and Soda also helps.
2)For better contact of battery posts apply a little amount of Vaseline...
3) Car wipers wearing out..?? Just rub some sandpaper briskly to them to extend their life/
4) The car radio Antenna will smoothly go in & out if you apply some vaseline over it this also extends its life.
5) Peanut butter and laundry pre-wash liquid can work wonders for removing Tar from the Car's finish.
6) To clean & wipe of the snow from your car easiest and quickest way is to clean it with a BROOM. Shorten
the handle of the broom for easy storage in the trunk.
7) To properly clean the windshield wipers rub them nicely with Baking powder mixed with water..
8) Tar can be easily removed from the car mats by dropping some LINSEED oil generously over the tar,
let it soak for about 15 minutes and then blot it with damp cloth.
9) Newspaper can be used to wipe the windows after cleaning in order to prevent streaks.
10) Want to clean rust over your car bumper....just use some coca cola and aluminum foil over it..
Posted by Mukesh... on
Apr 27, 2015 | Buick Cars & Trucks
Jan 04, 2015 | Hyundai Cars & Trucks
Mar 28, 2013 | 2003 Mitsubishi Montero Sport
Sep 05, 2012 | 2006 Ford Focus
2,032 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!