Tip & How-To about Oldsmobile Cutlass
1. Almost Every System in a vehicle uses some type of electric or electronic component.
2. An Atom consists of small particles called protons, neutrons, and electrons.
3. Negatively Charged electrons circles around neutrons and protons
4. Current Abbreviated I is the flow of electrons through a conductor
5. Voltage abbreviated V Or E is the force that causes electron flow
6. Resistance abbreviated R is the opposition to current flow.
7. Ohms's Law is a simple formula for calculating volts,amps,or ohms when two of the three values are given.
8. If A Magnetic field is passed over a wire an electric current is generated in the wire.
9. When A switch is closed, a circuit is complete. When the switch is open, a circuit is broken and does not function.
10. A Fuse Protects a circuit against damage caused by a short circuit.
Posted by Mychkel... on
Four dampers contained in the 2 front struts (5 and 6) and the 2 rear shock absorbers (1 and 9)
Four positions sensors (2, 4, 7, and 8)
ALC air compressor module (10)
Damper relay (not shown)
ELC relay (not shown)
The ESC system with rear automatic level control (ALC) controls damping forces in the front struts and rear shock absorbers in response to various road and driving conditions. The rear ALC portion of the system maintains a proper vehicle trim height under various vehicle load conditions. For more information on the ALC, refer to Automatic Level Control Description and Operation in Automatic Level Control.
The ESC module receives the following inputs: wheel-to-body position, vehicle speed, and lift/dive. The ESC module evaluates these inputs and controls actuators in each of the dampers independently to provide varied levels of suspension control.
Your best bet is take it to the dealer !
Jan 12, 2016 | Cars & Trucks
Oct 11, 2014 | 2007 BMW 750Li Sedan
Oct 09, 2010 | 1987 Pontiac 6000
Sep 01, 2010 | 1993 Chevrolet Astro
Jul 05, 2010 | Cars & Trucks
1,589 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!