Tip & How-To about Eagle Vision
The procedure to replace the door locks in car is as follows:--
1) First of all carefully remove the arm rest and any speaker covers if speakers are connected.
2) Then remove the door panel. The door panel is connected by plastic clips.
3) Then remove the door handle screws with the help of screwdriver.
4) After the screws are removed the door handle will come out
5) Now the interior doors handle needs to be removed. the interior door handle is fitted by plastic clips you can use a pliers to pop out the plastic clip, then twist the clip to allow the interior door handle to swing free and easily come out.
6) Take the door handle out
7) Now in the door remove the rod from lock core.Then remove the two bolts holding the door handle assembly.
8) Now before removing the old door lock, please take note of the position in which it is placed. So while inserting new lock there is no problem about placing the new lock.
9) Insert the new lock carefully to the proper position. And reverse/refit all the parts which you removed while replacing the old door lock.
This will help. Thanks.
Posted by charlymont... on
1,538 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!