Tip & How-To about Ford F-150
If there is
oil in the car but if not getting detected or if there is a oil leak then its
time to replace oil pressure sensor.
1) The oil pressure sensor is located under the hood on the driver side of the engine.
2) You will see oil pressure sensor next to the oil filter.
3) The oil pressure sensor is connected by a connector cable. Remove the connector cable and remove the sensor from the harness with your hands carefully.
4) The sensor is screwed in the engine blocks. Rotate the sensor screw anti clock wise to take it out.
5) Now before removing the old oil pressure sensor, please take note of the position in which it is placed. So while inserting new sensor there is no problem about placing the new sensor.
6) Insert the new sensor carefully and connect the connector cable to the proper position.
7) And reverse/refit all the wires / parts which you removed while replacing the old Oil pressure sensor.
This will help. Thanks
Posted by charlymont... on
Oct 01, 2017 | 2000 Ford Expedition
Dec 07, 2012 | Cars & Trucks
Mar 29, 2012 | 2007 Chevrolet Impala LS Sedan New Cars
May 14, 2009 | 1999 Ford F150 Regular Cab