Tip & How-To about Alfa Romeo Milano
1) Keep the starter on a clean surface.
2) Clean the starter with lubricant cleaner.
3) Remove the motor from starter by removing the bolts holding the starter.
4) Clean the bolts also with the lubricant cleaner.
5)After the bolts are removed the stater will come out.
the inner cylinder connected to the starter will not come out.it will remain in place.
6) Properly clean all the components with lubricant cleaner.
7) Use cleaning brush and rag to clean all the inner components.
8) The starter is cleaned now.
8) Then reassemble all the components back.
This will help.Thanks.
Posted by charlymont... on
Feb 01, 2010 | 1998 Dodge Stratus
1,389 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!