Tip & How-To about Avanti Convertible
1) Stick the masking tape and paper around the tail light to take care of the paint.
2) Take care nothing gets rubbed on the car paint or nothing gets scratched on the car light cover and paint.
3) Do it gently without any force.
4) Take a sand paper make it wet and use the wet sand paper to sand the tail lights.
5) Do this sanding until all the dirt and fogginess is removed completely.
6) You can use heavy grit sand paper if the dirt is very hard to remove.
7) After sanding is done clean and rinse the tail light.
8) After cleaning is done ,apply a plastic material polish cream on the tail light and gently rub it till the tail lights shine.
This will help.thanks.
Posted by charlymont... on
Sep 27, 2010 | Chevrolet C1500 Cars & Trucks
Nov 05, 2009 | 2004 Hyundai Elantra
Sep 30, 2009 | 2006 Hyundai Sonata