Tip & How-To about Audi A6
Test the spark plug ignition.
For that disconnect the spark plug wire from the spark plug.
2) Then touch the spark plug wire close to a metal surface of the car. Then spin the key in ignition switch. If you will see a spark or hear a crackling noise. This means the wire to the spark plug has voltage in it.
3) If there is no spark when you crack the engine it means that a spark plug wire is dead.
4) Check out all the battery cable, ignition wires and coil wires are hooked up properly to their points.
5) If any of the battery cable, ignition wires and coil wires is loose then this can also relate to no spark.
6) But if all the battery cable, ignition wires and coil wires are properly connected then its time to replace the spark plugs.
7) Before replacing clean the old spark plugs connections and recheck.
8) Many a time’s cleaning or moving the spark plug connections makes it work.
9) If nothing is getting the spark plug to spark, then it needs replacement.
This will help. Thanks.
Posted by charlymont... on
Sep 23, 2015 | Cars & Trucks
Sep 23, 2009 | 2003 Chevrolet Malibu
2,119 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!