Tip & How-To about Ford Focus
How to Remove a front bumper off a ford puma
1. Remove the radiator grille.
2. Remove the left-hand front wheel.
3. Detach the fender splash shield from the bumper cover and fender (both sides).
4. Remove the air cleaner intake pipe retaining clip.
5. Detach the air cleaner intake pipe from the air cleaner housing.
1 Rotate the pipe clockwise.
2 Detach the pipe.
6. Detach the bumper cover from the fender and support bracket (both sides).
7. Remove the left-hand side bumper retaining nut.
8. Remove the right-hand side bumper retaining nut.
9. Remove the bumper.
1. To install, reverse the removal procedure.
Posted by ballingerd... on
Sep 17, 2014 | 2000 Ford F150 Flareside SuperCab
Jul 27, 2014 | 2007 Ford Edge SEL
Jan 02, 2011 | Chrysler Town & Country Cars & Trucks
Jan 01, 2010 | 2007 Ford F
Oct 09, 2009 | Mercedes-Benz E350 Cars & Trucks