Tip & How-To about Audi A4
Transmision oil for Audi A4 (1.8, 1.8T, 1.9 TDI):
Manual gearbox (5 speed):
- Capacity = 2,25 liters
- Specification: Gear oil SAE 75 W 90 (synthetic oil)
Part number G 052 145 S2 (1 liter)
- To check oil level, unscrew oil filler plug placed on the left side of the gearbox in front and near of transmission axle, using an Allen 17 mm key.
- Check oil level with locally manufactured tool, e.g. a piece of angled wire.
- Specification: oil level 7 mm below bottom edge of oil filler hole.
- Install oil filler plug, tightening torque = 25 Nm.
Posted by TDISLine on
Dec 04, 2013 | Cars & Trucks
Oct 16, 2010 | Audi A4 Cars & Trucks
Jun 03, 2010 | 1996 Audi A6
Feb 22, 2010 | Volkswagen Passat Cars & Trucks
Sep 27, 2009 | 2004 Audi A4
1,396 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!