Tip & How-To about Audi AllRoad
The directions for changing the headlight light bulb in all cars are near to same . but all car models are not the exact same, so there may be a few differences based on your particular car. But this.instructions may properly guide you about the directions to replace the head light bulb in your car.
The instructions are as follows :----
1) First of all open the hood of your car and put a spot light or flash light onto the back of the headlight. Look towards the far corner side of the hood, the headlight is located in a space mounted to the far sides.
2) In some of the car models there is a back cover for which you will require a screwdriver to unscrew the back plate to reach to the bulb. properly locate the screws and unscrew the screws using the proper size screwdriver.
3) Then remove the back plate.
Note: In some car models there will be a wiring component connected usually by plastic clips, so detach the plastic clips and then pull wiring to the side. Then remove the back plate.
1) Remove the Old Light bulb which will be easily visible. Then remove old light bulb by screwing it to the left slowly and carefully.
2) You can get the new light bulb from local auto store and purchase the bulb exactly that matches the one your car model .
3) Then insert the new light bulb in reverse by screwing to the right, and secure in place confirm bulb is properly connected and fitted and not remained loose.
4) To test whether the bulb is properly connected. Just try turning on headlights and make sure it lights up.
5) Then plug wiring component back in if your model has that.Then put backplate back in place , then insert the screws back in and screw in with screw driver tightly.
6) Then close the hood properly and check out head light again.it will work properly.
That means your work is done.
Wish you good luck.
Posted by charlymont... on
Mar 13, 2013 | Cars & Trucks
Feb 20, 2010 | 1996 Mercedes-Benz C-Class
Feb 20, 2010 | 1999 Pontiac Grand Am GT
Jan 24, 2010 | 1997 Volkswagen Golf
Jan 13, 2010 | 2001 Cadillac Sts
1,287 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!